Friday, March 8, 2013

Feeling a Little Frisky for Italian

It's "Featured Fridays"!  Welcome to Friday where I will feature a recipe/meal option that I have tried and my family has LoVeD, generally found on Pintrest!!!  If you're looking for an amazing meal to try out over the weekend that is a healthy alternative to the starchy pastas, look no further!!!!  Now non-dairy eaters, this one is NOT for you.  I generally avoid dairy for the most part, but very occasionally I will add in a little as my children are cheese lovers!!!

So wait no longer the featured meal of this Friday will be:


 
***Tips - Do not skip the step in the recipe of extracting the moisture to the zucchini...you WILL thank me later, trust me, or you will have Zucchini Lasagna Soup & I replaced the ground beef for ground turkey and it was AMAZING!!!!


 ***Tips - do not use blanched almond flour for this recipe!!!

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment